Wednesday, April 22, 2009

session 1

today i had my first workout session with sol. its so much more motivating having a workout and diet buddy. we keep each other in check. i show her how to work out the right way, she txts me little remarks that motivates me to stick to eating better and working out constantly and vice versa. my inspiration to be a hot whore is OF COURSE kim kardashian. lol and sol is in love with Nicole Scherziner. hahaha its extra motivation. were starting with the easy stuff right now but were gonna do the advanced stuff soon. tomorrow is round 2. afterwards were gonna grub and hit the market to buy some dye. ima dye that skanks hair.

lol i really want something different with my hair also. i want to dye the top of my hair light blondish brown and keep the bottom of my hair black. i saw natalie from girlicious with it and omg soo hot! i love my dark hair though so im not sure if im ready. hahahaha.

i was supposed to go to san jose tomorrow morning with my mom and grandma. the ticket is soo pricey though and i didnt want to miss out on seeing my boyfriend this weekend cuz we would be staying there till sunday. i just hope my mama celwyn is ok =( and my mom and boyfriend had job interviews today. i really hope that they get these jobs.

tomorrow i have to babysit and study. workout with sol then grub and hit the market. i cant wait to see leelan on friday. i really raelly really want to go to the beach to our secret spot in malibu with my boyfriend! we need time away and time to relax. im not sexy enough to wear a bikini yet though lol. soo sometime soon. i also want to hit the beach with my bff and my other girls! fun in the sun! or bonfire. eve is down haha. nite everyone.



MY RIDE OR DIE BITCH & MY NEW WORKOUT BUDDY =) <3
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment