Tuesday, May 19, 2009

UGHHH!!!

Ughhh I am soo fucking tired of this shit! I'm so over this. All these ridiculous pointless fights are such a pain and its giving me wrinkles. Like why do we waste precious moments being gay? I told him that I do care, I just don't think it's a big deal. Why does everything have to be such a big issue? I just don't get it. I hate it. The only time I feel peace is if I'm away from him. & I know he feels the same way. It's sad cause we do love each other. We can't compromise or communicate at all. It's driving me crazy. All I want is peace and to be happy. Is that so much to ask for? Why do we waste our time on shit that's not even worth it. Life is so short as it is. I just wanted to stop fighting so I just called him and tried to make it better. All this is starting to make me bitter inside. So many broken promises, and mediocre efforts. I wish we can finally just get past this and make it better. UGHHH!!!!

On a happier note, my family from the Philippines and San Jose are coming into town to go to disneyland on Sunday and they are going to stop by. I haven't seen them in so long! I can't wait! I want to go to Disneyland. I haven't been there since I was 6 years old.

This Friday Angie was talking about cosmic bowling with the homies. I want to go so I'll see what's up. Next weekend is our long awaited BONFIRE! I'm gonna go early in the day to swim and relax on the waves and stay there till the evening when the bonfire actually starts. & my skank Margie can actually come out! We're gonna cam whore like there's no tomorrow I know it. LOL. Then in June we're gonna go to 6 Flags. My aunt was able to get me some coupons so I don't have to pay 60 bucks to get in. I have been wanting to go to a theme park for a while so I'm glad the opportunity finally came up. & with all my best girls. I have so many things I want to do this summer. I want to beach it like every week. Hahahaha.

My workout today was awesome! I only ate salad for my meals and just like 3 spoonfuls of rice for dinner cause I was craving it a little. But when Derick and I fought again, I downed a cup of cookies n cream ice cream =/

No comments:

Post a Comment