Thursday, June 4, 2009

Get the fuck over yourself!

Why the fuck does it always have to be me who has to understand and make adjustments? Why am I the one who always has to be sorry? Fuck, I'm so sick of being the bitch who has to do everything just cause he has issues to work out with himself. All I ever do is try and try and be there for him. But he doesn't a appreciate a damn thing. I put up with his attitude and negativity all the time, even if it brings me down with him just so he can feel some kind of peace and that I'm there for him. Why can't he for once cut me some fucking slack? He said he understood where I was coming from and what I really needed from him now, but he only tries for 2 days before he's back to his same ways. Like if you keep telling yourself your sad, then obviously you're going to be fucking sad. If you want to be happy, then be fucking happy. Do something about it. It's so simple. Life is too short to waste it being a fucking debbie downer. & he still don't see shit. He thinks it's always about him. Just cause he's sad I always have to put up with his shit and the way he talks to me. Fuck this shit. I deserve to be happy. He will never appreciate me till I'm fucking gone.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you 100%.
    its happend to me once. & i will never let it happen again. now he knows how much i meant to him. but it doesnt mean i want to go thru it. its cuz there comfortable. & think they own it all. guys are stupid.!

    ReplyDelete