Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Room

I took pictures of my room before I have to move everything around tomorrow. Ughh I do not want to share a room with my sister again! 3 months is too long!

My vanity

Photobucket

My canopy bed and purple bed sheets

Photobucket

My jewelry box and bedside table

Photobucket

My dresser and lamp

Photobucket

My tv stand/book stand

Photobucket

My full length mirror

Photobucket

My desk & where I study and keep my books.

Photobucket

My closet

Photobucket

My bags

Photobucket

Some of my shoes

Photobucket

From my doorway

Photobucket

Pictures on my wall

Photobucket

My scarves

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i love your room! reminds me of mine when i used to stay with my parents.. haha i love your bags, i throw all mine in my closet. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i love your room! super cute!! as in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 your room!! I adore your vanity and how you have your necklaces hung, good idea!

    <3

    ReplyDelete