Thursday, July 30, 2009

Venting

I'm so stressed. My nclex is this Tuesday! & on top of that I'm mad stressing on this massive weight I have to lose. I want to be fit and healthy again. I'm doing better, but I'm so busy having to study so much cause I only have a couple more days left before my test that I'm to stressed to work out. It's ok I guess since I really need to make sure I pass my test first, then after I take it I can work out without worrying about anything else. For now, I'll make sure that I make my calorie intake lower on days when I can't work out. Like today, I was already stressed enough and I got into a fight with my bf again and definetely did not feel like working out anymore. Tomorrow I will work out when my bf goes to Jedokan, I feel so fat.. ughh! I can't wait till I'm sexy again! OK OK I gotta focus on my NCLEX! I have to stress about my weight later! AHHHHHHHHH!! I feel like I'm about to explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment