Thursday, August 27, 2009

Officially a nurse!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LORD FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS, MOST ESPECIALLY FOR HELPING ME PASS MY NCLEX.


I cant believe I actually did it! I am officially part of HNA (hot nurses of america)!! Holllllerrr Nikki! Hahahahaaahaha. Omg I was so nervous! I couldn't even open the envelope my sister had too lol. & seriously it was a tearfest! Me, my sister and brother and dad were all yelling at the top of our lungs and crying and hugging each other! Lol. I wish I recorded it. I was so mad cause I really wanted to open it with my mom! But my dad was a nervous wreck and couldn't wait so he made me open it without her. When she came home we were all pretending that I failed and as she was reading the letter herself all shaky she drops it and starts jumping up and down and screaming !! It was the best ever! I really worked hard, mostly for my mom. We went through this journey together, nursing school and all the drama and stress that came along with it. Man the days where I would sleep in the van for 3 hours everyday after school cause I'm too scared to start driving again! During the summer time! The million hours studying and stressing, was all worth it. I love my mom so much! I'm soo soo glad I made her happy! I finally feel a big weight off my shoulders =) I'm so happy! Thank you Lord Jesus!!! I love you!!


& thank you to all my family and friends for all the prayers and support!

5 comments:

  1. see, I told you that you will pass this test. you always posted how much you were studying.
    good to see that you are getting back on track with your private life too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your achievement! So are you gonna celebrate this weekend????? If so have fun....you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congrats ! You have a very nice blog. I love to follow but I don't see any follower's gadget ^_^

    ReplyDelete