Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Looking Forward To..

I have so many things to look forward to for the end of this year!! Holiday season is almost here! I love the end of the year. So many birthdays and fun holidays and I love fall and winter season! I can't wait to be able to start wearing scarves and boots again.

Looking forward too:

Sep 8th - Glammed up with my girls
Sep 18th - Get my room back! Sister goes back to Diego!
Sep 22th - Wifey's 21st bday! @ some sushi place I forgot what it's called.
Oct 9th - San Jose trip with my BFF!!
Oct 21st - Momma's bday
Oct 31st - Halloween with my girls
Nov 30th - My 21st bday!!
Dec - Nicky comes home! Reunion with my BFFS!
Dec 25th - Christmas!

I can't wait to finally have my room back! I am gonna clean it from the floor to the ceiling, including my bathroom and I am gonna rearrange my furniture for a different feel. I can finally have my space and alone time back. MMMM I've been craving that for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment