Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not such a great day.

I was so depressed today cause of all these boyfriend issues I’m having. I talked to my sister and she gave me good advice. Afterward, I went to go cuddle with my mom and talk to her about all my problems. I love her so much! She is the best ever. It’s so comforting just lying next to her, talking to her and listening to her words of wisdom and experience. She keeps me strong. Also prayer is such a strong thing. I know that GOD will get me through this and show me the way. I just have to have faith in HIM. Things will get better as they always do. I fall but I pick myself up again. In spite of everything, I really am so truly blessed and I am so grateful for all the things that I have.

I want to make everything better. I want to be better. I want to lose weight, be a better person, I want to be more positive, I want to be more patient. I just want to be the best that I can be :) Tomorrow will be a better day. A good and productive day.

Tomorrow there’s so much to be done. I have to workout and then clean my ENTIRE room. I have to do tons of laundry including my bed sheets and comforter. I am excited to rearrange my furniture and get rid of a bunch of old things and trash that’s just cluttering up my room. Today I stopped by the Goodwill and dropped off a bunch of old clothes and stuffed animals I didn’t want anymore. I’m gonna miss my sister since she’s gonna be going back to school in San Diego but I really am glad to have my own room and space back!

No comments:

Post a Comment