Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shopping & Weight Progress.


I got the cutest pumps from Aldos today with my boyfriend. It's casual enough & the heel is short enough to wear it on an everyday basis even just going shopping. Loovee them! Afterwards we just chilled at my house watching t.v & cuddling before he had to go pick up his dad from work & head home. I miss him already. I can't wait to see him on Friday after work.


I'm having such a lipstick fetish right now. I'm still looking for a the perfect plummish red lipstick but I can't find one!

SHOPPING
I have been doing NOTHING but shopping lately.Especially cuz I've been stressed out & annoyed. I gotta stop stressing out so much before I give myself wrinkles. I owe my mom alot of money & I have to pay off my credit card. I have a shopping problem SERIOUSLY. Like I literally start to get anxious if I don't shop almost once or twice a week. I need to calm down. Especially if I want to have my own car within the next couple months & go back to school next year.

Weight Progress
I feel like shit cuz this whole week I've been eating badly & only worked out once. I hate how when I'm stressed I don't think logically & I just start reacting right way before I even think about my actions. I probably gained back 2 or 3 lbs just from this one week of pigging out. I have 10 more lbs to go before I get to my goal weight. & my goal is to get there by this July. I have 3 months left. I'm gonna get on it asap. Starting tomorrow. Workout & diet. I can't afford anymore setbacks. 3 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment