Sunday, April 11, 2010

=`(

I feel so lost & alone. I keep trying to pray & have faith that things will get better. But its so hard when I feel my whole world crumbling around me. Nothing seems to matter anymore. I don't care anymore. I feel so empty & drained. I have no strength left to keep going. I'm in bed a mess. My eyes are wet with tears. My heart aches. No one gets it. I don't know what to do. I'm just so tired. I'm so so tired =`( I dont know where to go from here. I can't focus or concentrate. I dont even know how I'm gonna get through work tomorrow. I'm scared & so sad. GOD please be with me. Help me to get through this. Help me to remember that you are by my side, that all this is happening for a reason. Give me the strength to fight the temptation to despair & to doubt you. Help me feel your love with me now. Keep my faith & trust in You stronger than ever. Please GOD. HELP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment