Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stranger

Im trying & trying. & he just kicks me when im down. discourages me. complains about everything i do. nothing is enough or even noticed. my pain doesnt effect him at all. if you really loved a person, shouldnt you forgive and forget? were all human and we all make mistakes. he sure has. and wen u know the person you love is trying and suffering so much and crying to you on the phone asking for mercy and help... and you tell them how sad you are and theres still no mercy or compassion shown? he just continued to yell & then hung up on me and after i called and texted him ten million times to answer he still didnt. im so pathetic. who is this man? where is the man that i fell head over heels in love with? everytime i talk to him i feel like im talking to stranger. someone i dont even know. and even though i sound like a pathetic dumb bitch im still trying. im so confused & i dont know where to go from here. i need help. please help me LORD. I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment