Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting..

I have to get ready for work soon. I'm working 3 to 11pm tonight then 7am to 3pm tomorrow morning. I hate it when i get shifts like that. I only get like 5 hours of sleep before I'm back on the floor. But at the same time even though I'm tired and sad it could be a good thing. Hopefully it will keep my mind off of him and everything that is going on right now. I hope i wont be all distracted and shit. I hope being at work makes time fly by.

I need to do something to keep me sane. I don't even get paid till monday so i cant shop & im out of healthy food to eat. I ended up eating some really fatty spam and rice for lunch. I feel gross now. I need to get some more lean cuisine meals and wheat bread and lettuce for salads. I wanted to workout today but for some reason I felt so tired even though I didn't sleep that late last night. I slept for about 10 hours and couldn't get out of bed. & yet I still feel totally drained. I'm trying to stay positive and see the good in things. I did something so crazy and dumb last night that I NEVER thought I would do. My friends were so mad at me. I can't believe I felt that vulnerable :(

No comments:

Post a Comment