Sunday, July 18, 2010

Disneyland.



Yesterday Derick & I finally went to Disneyland & it was such a FAIL! lol. Butch & Jonilyn ended up not even coming with us cause they were having their own problems. We went & it was soo unbelievably hot and crowded! The only reason why I chose to go on a weeknd was cause I thought that was the only time they were gonna show the fire works and they ended up canceling it anyways! We didn't ride any of the good rides like Magic Mountain cause the lines were so long and when we did get in line they told us it was closed! lol omg literally the most fun we had was when we were sitting in the shade with a cold beverage and food! lol. We realized we are NOT a theme park couple. We just don't have the patience for it. We will stick to our regular movie & dinner nights and shopping sessions lol. But even though things didn't go according to plan, I was still happy to be with the love of my life <3




No comments:

Post a Comment