Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I hate being fat!

I dont know why I feel so down right now. I'm thinking maybe I'm just enjoying my days off that I dont feel like going back to work & waking up all early again lol. And also this whole trying to lose weight thing is just so frustrating! I take one step forward & then 3 steps back. I'm so annoyed with myself that I cant stay consistent.

Every time I feel the least bit of stress or sad or whatever negative feeling my instant thought is that I need comfort food. I'm tired of blogging about my weight issues. I just want to be able to say that I am finally at my goal weight & that I'm staying consistent with it!! Even when I lose it I know I have to make life long changes. I cant eat the same junk food & fast food I always do. I have to eat better from here on, even after I get to my goal. I have to make working out part of my life. Thats why as soon as my boyfriend moves back to the valley I'm getting a gym membership cause Ill have a ride & a workout buddy. Doing insanity everyday is to tiring although I love the results I get from it. But to stay consistent & keep working out from here on I want to get a gym membership. My best friend's wedding is in 2 months. I have to drop as much as I can! I'm so sick of whining but I really needed to vent.

Like today I had such an AWESOME workout. Like the best. & it went down the drain after I had a burger, fries, soda, & ice cream :( ughhhh! It's just food! I need to find something else that relieves my stress! I want to be able to wear whatever I want without worrying if I can fit or if it will look good on me or not cause im chubby. Omg they werent lying when they said the last 10 lbs are the hardest to lose. I've been trying to drop this last 10 lbs for like how many months now?!? Like I'm ok I'm not as chubby as I was before but I just want to be at my ideal weight already. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment