Monday, October 25, 2010

Recently..

I'm so excited for my new mattress to come in! I got a Regency Ortho mattress plushtop in a full. It's supposed to be a doctor recommended bed for people with back problems. I've been sleeping on the floor for the past 3 nights and tonight will be the 4th. My bed is supposed to come tomorrow between 2pm to 6pm. I'm nervous I might miss the delivery cause I wont even be home till 4pm! I hope it works out cause I really dont want to have to sleep on the floor again another night! The bed I got is super comfy and plush. Perfect for resting and cuddling with my boyfriend :)

I'm super proud of myself cause I've been doing a lot better at work. I've been improving and learning a lot of new things each day. I can handle the pressures and responsibilities of being a nurse now. Unlike before I always come home so depressed and burnt out. I'm so happy and feel so blessed to have a good job, an awesome schedule, and for the fact that I can help those in need. I honestly think that GOD put me in this profession to take care of his sick people. Even though this wasnt really what I wanted to do with my life. I can help those in need, help my family out with bills and spoil myself and my loved ones. I'm so greatful :) Thank You LORD for all my blessings.

My family and I moved into our new apartment this weekend and we all love it so much! It feels so homey and it feels like this is where we belong. Unlike the house we were renting I always felt unsettled and uncomfortable there. Now I know its cause we were not meant to be there for long. My room is almost set up and complete I'm just waiting for my bed to come in. Our kitchen and living room is pretty big and I love the fact that we have carpet again. At the other house we had wood and I never liked wooden floors. And it makes me happy that my family loves this place just as much as I do. I can't wait to have the rest of the family come over for a housewarming!

No comments:

Post a Comment