Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan

Since yesterday during work Ive been feeling sad and having a bad feeling and i couldnt really understand why since everything seems to be getting better with all my personal problems, especially with my boyfriend. We've been working things out and slowly getting our relationship back on track. We have both been more respectful and considerate of each others needs and both willing to work things out the mature and loving way instead of screaming at each other all the time. So I know that I would feel happy that things are getting better between us. I've also been able to focus more on myself and be more independent without him. I'm not anxious anymore or its rare. I've been working out and eating healthy regularly. Work has been chill and a good way for me to get my mind off everything and just take care of my patients and learn something new each day. I'm finally figuring out my life and learning to save my money cause I really wanna go back to school maybe the end of next year. I'm learning to have more faith in GOD and not worrying or trying to figure everything out on my own anymore, learning to leave everything in HIS hands. I just couldn't understand why I felt the way I did. Then I started hearing about whats going on in Japan.

Last night I slept and woke up several times to several different kinds of nightmares none of which made any sense to me but I still had an overwhelming feeling of sadness and dread. Then I go on facebook and turn on the news and hear that now its going on in Hawaii and there are also warnings for California. I pray for all those out there suffering right now and for GOD to keep the rest of us safe. I always wondered about people talking about how the world would end in 2012 but I didnt know if i ever believed it. It just seems so crazy everything that is going on in the world right now. Earthquakes and tsunamis and who knows what else. I pray for GOD to be with us always and to have mercy on our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment