Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today I went running at the park again. Running outside is like my new therapy. I love it and it brings me such peace and time to clear my mind from all the clutter. After that i went to the gym to work on biceps and back. I bumped into an old friend I met one night while I was out with Christine. We caught up a bit on the treadmill then I went to go visit Matt.

I cant believe the drama he gave me for hanging out with my friend. First off WE ARE NOT TOGETHER anymore. I thought i made that clear to him. I'm already so confused with my love life that I just want everyone to leave me alone so I could figure out what I really want. If Derick is the guy for me then we will eventually be together again, if thats what GOD wants. But til then I just need time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment