Thursday, December 1, 2011

For those who are lost will soon be found by the helping hand of GOD.

So its the end of the year. This year has been one of the most if not the most difficult year of my life. I was broken to the point that I couldn't get up. I had my heart torn out of my chest and stomped on. I was rejected and unwanted and taken advantage of. I was lost. But through it all GOD has seen me through and I can honestly say at the end of it all,  I am the strongest and most independent and happiest with myself than I have ever been. Now I know what it is to feel joy without a man by my side. Now I know how it is to love myself first. Now I know what true self respect and self value is. I no longer need a man to feel complete or happy. For 6 in a half years I gave my whole being to a man who was not worthy.

Now I know better. & till this day he still fights to get back what he lost. & the best part is that although I have no one but myself and GOD I AM OK!!! I am totally and completely fine and happy and fullfilled. I am not running around trying to be in another relationship. I'm not trying to find another man to make me happy. I'm not taking back my ex just cause hes finally starting to show me the respect and love that I deserve. NO. I am just here doing me. I am doing what I need to do to better myself.  Ive grown so much this year and I'm just so thankful for GOD for getting me through the worst pain I've ever experienced and turning it into a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment