Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentines day

so my bf comes into my house yesterday with NOTHING in his hands for my vday gift. not even a freakin flower he couldve picked from someones yard lol. i was pissed, but as soon as i get in the car on our way to americana he busts out my favorite chocolate and takes me shopping for the new mac hello kitty kouture! and thats already on top of his monthly payments for my laptop. haha im so spoiled. i love him so much! i love you baby boo! i was going to get the quad pallet but i have most of the colors. i was mad stressing on finals and makeup totally made me feel better. lol. and im so happy him and i are doing better. less fighting and more patience and understanding. yay! im broke so i made him his favorite brownies and a coupon book. hahahaha so i got creative and winged it.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment