Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reunited with my Sisters

Finally, after a year in a half, my sisters and I are reunited! Omg I never realized how special our bond really is. Its been so long and its as if we were never apart. We had soo much fun today. Chilled at Nickys pad for a while. Grubbed at bomb Stonefire Grill. Watched Observe and Report and it was HILARIOUS. Dropped off Nicky and spent a little more time at her pad cam whoreing. We are going to have a sleepover at my house this Friday and then get ready to go to Nickys going away party on Saturday evening. Were gonna have so much fun! But Im sad she has to leave already. Ive missed chillin with my best friends. They are my sisters, my bffs, my ride or die bitches, my partners in crime, my pookie heads, and my favorite skanks <3 We grew up together and the bond weve built over the years will never go away. Ahhhh hunnie just move back to the valley! Haha. I cant wait for this weekend. Movies, Junk food, makeovers and more fun! I love my whores! Here are some pics from our awesome day together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment