Wednesday, May 13, 2009

@ BFF's pad

Sol, my cousin and I were supposed to play tennis or go jogging or something but it didnt pull through cuz I got a headache and Sol had to be home early. But I was soo bored at home so I told Sol to just pick me up and I'll just chill at her pad and watch movies. Good thing I worked out earlier today. We kicked it at her pad for a while, then met up with Oscar and got some burritos. I'm so exhausted. Here are some pictures from today.

Photobucket

Sol and I with Scrappy lol.
Photobucket

Her dog is so much fun to play with hahaha.
Photobucket

Her room. & I thought MY room was dirty!
Photobucket

Her vanity table.
Photobucket

While I was waiting for that whore to get out of the bathroom lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our usual cam whore sessions when we're together. Lol
Photobucket

Our huge burrito

No comments:

Post a Comment