Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom you mean more to me than anyone else in this entire world. I am so blessed to have such a loving warm mother to always be there for me and guide me in the right path, to tell funny stories with, to cuddle with, and one who will always be my shoulder to cry on. Even though during nursing school I had to spend hours in the car everyday in the scorching heat, it brought us closer together and was a journey that only you and I could get through. I love you mommy and I pray always that GOD will continue to give you good health and a long life to live. I really dont know what I would do without you <3

Photobucket

My awesome goofy mommmy. lol
Photobucket

Happy mothers day Nanay!

Photobucket

My little cousin Robi.

Photobucket

Mothers Day Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment