Monday, May 18, 2009

Productive Day

Today was a productive day. I cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floors, vaccumed my room, did laundry, folded and put away all my clothes, did dishes, and worked out. The only thing I haven't done yet is study.

I'm thinking of taking the board earlier like in June or something instead of July so I'm not wasting time. If I had to take it again, I could and not waste 6 months that I have before I have to register again. Idk I'll see wsup. Sol and I had a good workout. We upped our workout to an hour in a half 5 days a week. That should be good on top of eating better. Derick and I were talking about adding me to his gym plan so I could just go to the gym if I wanted. I miss going to the gym. But it will probably be annoying going to the gym with my boyfriend cuz I know the whole time he'll be telling me to cover up and not to bend over or whatever. He'll beg me to go in baggy sweats and a t shirt or something lol. I got to lose weight cuz summer is here and I want to be able to wear cute outfits. Ughhhhh!! I'm so sad I ripped my favorite jeans I got from Urban Outfitters cuz I could barely fit my booty in it. I need to buy some jeans.

I feel like playing tennis, hiking, jogging and other fun stuff. I'm scared to be around the sun cuz I don't want to get dark. I don't tan pretty. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment