Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am so NOT in a good mood =/

I feel so blahh right now. I want to work out but I still don't feel good. For some reason I'm just so exhausted. I dont feel like I have the energy to workout even though I really need too. Sol is coming over today and I'm gonna try to workout even if it's only for 30 minutes. I mean it's better than nothing and I'm just trying to pace myself. Even my brother bought a bunch of lettuce and healthy food cause he wants to lose weight too. Sol and I were on a roll dude. I haven't worked out for 2 weeks cause my family was in town, Sol had to do stuff, and cuz I've been feeling crappy. I really want to get back into it but I just feel so drained =/

I am happy though because my testing skills are getting better. I answer almost every question correctly. I have to pass the test the first time. I can't afford to fail. UGhhhh I just feel so irritated, grumpy and tired right now.

1 comment:

  1. i totally understand, im like that every morning. :)i hope u feel better.

    ReplyDelete