Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shopping and Lunch with the BFF

Today was so much fun. So I was knocked out so tired this morning and Sol kept hitting up my cell like crazy. I finally called her back and she told me to get ready cause we're gonna grub and go shopping! You know I was down. Hahaha. I got ready, did my hair and makeup and went to Stonefire Grill for lunch. Ordered our usual bbq chopped salad and breadsticks. Aftewards we went to Northridge Mall and shopped around F21. I bumped into so many people I haven't seen in so long. I bumped into Justin who I haven't seen since Junior year. I saw his cute daughter! I met his wifey. Sol and I got some crepes and while we headed out I bumped into my slut KYLE! I haven't seen him in a minute either. Caught up for a quick second. Then we went to Fashion Q and General Discount. Went home and worked out. Then did our nails. I love my BFF! =]

Tomorrow Mike is having a kickback cause he's back in the valley again. I get to see my whore Margie! Woooott!

No comments:

Post a Comment