Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Goal:

My goal is to be my ideal weight by Christmas time. My birthday is on Nov. 30th so I also want to be more in shape by then too. I really have to change my way of thinking. That's why I can never lose this weight. I want to be in shape, toned and healthy. I hate myself cause I want to lose weight so much but I'm scared I'm gonna lose my booty! lol I know I'm dumb. Ughh but it's not even cute if I'm a fatty girl so whatever. I'll just avoid workouts that involve too much leg or butt workouts like running or hiking. I will eat better and in portions.Try to choose healthier foods. That's basically what I'm trying to go for with my diet. I don't want to starve myself like I did last year. I lost all my curves and went crazy cause of that! So on days that I workout for atleast an hour, I will eat around 1300 to 1500 calories but no more than 1500 calories. On days when I don't workout which is usually on the weekends or when I'm with my boyfriend I will eat no more than 1200 calories. I have to workout atleast 4 to 5 days a week.

I really really need to do this already. I miss being hot. I miss being able to wear tank tops and not feel embarassed about my huge arms! I miss being able to wear more fitting tops cause I have to hide my belly! I miss not worrying about what I have to wear or only being able to wear certains outfits. I have to stop telling myself I'll just workout tomorrow. It has to be now! I'm happy cause I had such a great workout today and I did not exceed my calorie intake which is no more than 1500 since I worked out for more than an hour. Last year I lost 40 lbs I wouldn't even eat more than 1000 calories a day! No wonder I felt so anorexic! lol So yah, this is my new diet/workout plan so I don't go crazy craving foods and break my diet. I'll allow myself but in portions and not too much, once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment