Tuesday, October 20, 2009

random stuff

Leelan <3

I promise from this point on to be nicer, more patient and understanding with my boyfriend. I feel so bad. He's having a really hard time right now with school, work, bills, plus the car accident. He doesn't need to be stressing out on our relationship too. It's so difficult though cause I need his help. I need certain things from him and he needs certain things from me. I get annoyed when I feel like my issues are not being handled. But because I love him and because I know he needs me, I'll be the stronger more understanding one. When he is feeling better I know he'll take care of me too. I keep praying for him. I know he has so much on his shoulders right now. Awwee my poor baby :(

Shopping

I've been having crazy shopping urges. I really really want some new jeans from Urban Outfitters. I love their jeans. It fits perfectly onto all the right curves hehehehe. That's the first thing I will buy myself once I start working. I also want some new makeup and jewelry.

Weight Progress

I'm so happy that I lost 11 lbs already! I could have lost more if only I had stay more consistent and on track but I'm just glad that I'm making progress. I'm gonna kick it up a notch. I want to lose as much weight as I can before I start working. Once I do work, I know I will probably be too tired to workout. BUT I will. Even if I have to take a nap first and just workout for 30 mins. & I'm gonna apply for a gym membership asap. Once I have that, it'll be more fun and motivating to workout even if I am tired and busy from working so much. I love going to the gym!! So now I have 22 more lbs to lose :) I'm so glad that my bffs have decided to workout with me atleast 2 to 3 times a week. So much more fun when you have workout buddies. It's been helping me alot. Especially on days when I feel extra lazy and need that extra push.

Halloween

I don't even know what I'm gonna do for Halloween this year. My boyfriend and I were talking about either going to Santa Barbara to party it up with his cousins, UCLA, watch a scary movie at the theatres, cuddle and snack and watch scary movies at home, or trick or treat with my little cousins. I haven't partied in a while so I kind of want to go to Santa Barbara but at the same time I just want something chill. I really wanted to go to Horror Nights or something but we're so broke. For sure next year we will go. I don't really care what I do as long as I'm with my love<3


& Happy early birthday Momma!! Your my best friend and you mean more to me than anyone else in this world!! Your the best <3 I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment