Sunday, June 27, 2010

My new baby

I decided to splurge on myself and get the burberry bag I've been wanting. I love burberry cause not too many people have it so its not played out and its more classy and sophisticated looking. I've always liked the plaid look. I love it!







Anyways, I haven't felt this fugly in so long even when I was 20 lbs fatter. I mean I think I lost weight and im pretty close to my goal weight, like ten lbs away. But Ughh I feel so fugly! I feel like not even attractive at all. I feel so fugly that I get in shock when I actually see a guy checking me out. I hate feeling this way.. I just feel like crap about myself. I hope that when I lose the rest of this fatness I'll feel better about myself. I think I just want to be my ideal size again and I'm getting so frustrated cause I cant stay consistent. Seriously, fuck it. I gotta get back to the better, confident me. I'm usually super conceited I'm not gonna lie. Atleast happy with my looks and content. I'm just tripping over nothing its all in my head. I go through these weird phases sometimes but Ill get over it. Whatever I'm a hot confident bitch! Fuck the haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment