Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Things are Finally Looking up :)

Thank GOD for getting me through these past couple weeks with my boyfriend being gone. He will be home in 1 week and 3 days :) It has been absolute torture! The first time I actually loved going to work cause it kept my mind off of him. I can't wait to jump into his arms when he comes home to me! We have so much to make up for while he was away. His birthday, our summer together. OMG I cant wait! I'm trying to get as tight as I can before he gets here. Him being gone I think was actually the motivation I needed to REALLY step up it up with losing weight. & now that I'm seeing awesome results I will want to stick with it even when hes home already.

Work has been so great recently. After almost a year of working there I finally feel ok & at peace with all the issues I had. THANK GOD. I actually look forward to going to work now. Yay! I'm so happy. Then my boyfriend will be moving back to the valley by the end of this year so we can see each other more often now. Everything is looking up :)

Today I'm gonna go out with my bffs and just have some girl time. All I've been doing while my boyfriend is away is stay home and mope around missing him. I have to get out & enjoy life! Plus I miss my bffs I rarely ever get to see them anymore. I love them! They're the only ones who cared how lonely I've been & been here for me while my bf is gone, them & my sister also. My sis and I watched The Other Guys & shopped last night. It was chill & the movie was hilarious! It is my new fave comedy. I love Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell. hahaha anyways Ill blog more when I get the chance. I need to get ready for a day out with my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment